Those working in the plumbing trade know that finding the time for a medical appointment can be impossible, and the danger of ignoring health problems is only too well documented. But what if you could be seen by a doctor in the comfort of your own home, at a time to suit you?
MedicSpot provides high-quality private healthcare at a time and place that suits you. No waiting lists, no registration, no hassle. Have a video consultation and get seen by a MedicSpot doctor from the safe and caring environment of your local pharmacy.
MedicSpot has partnered with over 50 local pharmacies across the UK, making it easy for you to book a same-day doctor appointment where you can pick up your prescription instantly on the way out. In 15 different cities — including London, Edinburgh, and Bristol — there's a good chance you'll have access to a MedicSpot private clinic in a convenient location to you.
You can receive quick and effective treatment for a wide range of health issues, including aches and pains, chest infections and coughs, allergies, cold and flu, eye problems, acne, eczema, hair loss, headaches, urine infections, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, anxiety, stress, depression and many more. With MedicSpot's state-of-the-art technology, you can get a full and comprehensive examination to make sure you're healthy and happy.
Our founders and doctors have all worked in the NHS and seen first-hand the problems the NHS and its patients face. Through no fault of its own, the NHS is struggling to cope with long wait times and inappropriate A&E visits. Far from a substitute, MedicSpot aims to make the nation healthier by complimenting the NHS to ensure that patients get access to high-quality care at a time and place of their choosing. You can use MedicSpot while still being registered to your current NHS GP.
For more information on MedicSpot, please click here
To enter our competition to win a year of unlimited private healthcare from MedicSpot, worth £150 see below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The administrator of this competition is The Plumbing Trade Magazine and The Electrical Trade Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 24th August 2018.
* The prize is A year of unlimited private healthcare - worth £150! by MedicSpot. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on ‘MedicSpot’ information. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.